Docebo is a global company made up of professionals who truly care for their customer’s success. We are innovating the way training is managed online, and will continue to build and deliver outstanding products for our customers in the years to come. As we grow, and our customer base grows, we need to increase customer support.
By joining this team you agree to learn continuously and join a family of highly motivated individuals who look at customer success as their daily driving criteria and key performance indicator.
Reports to: Learning and Support Team Leader
- Care for your customers as if every customer was a friend in need;
- Provide technical, software support for Docebo’s software via Zendesk ticketing system, GoToMeeting, email and phone;
- Be able to troubleshoot and quickly assess severity and impact of customer issues;
- Articulate necessary technical and non-technical information to customers in a simple, clear and concise manner;
- Help clients by caring about their success, and work with the entire Success team;
- Proactively provide updates to customers on open tickets/cases based on SLAs because you care about them, not because you have to go through a checklist;
- Perform initial troubleshooting work using all available resources including training, documentation, knowledge base, troubleshooting guides, forums, configuration and log files;
- Be curious, ask, learn by internal coaching, study all the documentation that we have available and become a ninja at what we do and how we support;
- Continually generate good content to supplement the existing Docebo knowledge base;
- Deliver professional Administrator training;
- Fix problems through a Consulting and Education-driven approach.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience;
- A passion for modern technologies / internet related technologies;
- A natural inclination towards problem solving;
- Experience in Helpdesk or similar past roles are a plus;
- Knowledge of the HR technologies & e-learning markets is a plus.