Docebo transforms its customers’ training experience, empowering everyone - from employees to partners to clients - to learn by combining Formal and Informal (or social) learning.
Culture is incredibly important to Docebo, a company where every team member is family and everyone contributes to the success and happiness of the entire team. From catered meals for our “Lunch and Learns,” group outings, and Friday Happy Hours, Docebo encourages the team to not only work well together but also have fun together.
If you are looking for a place where you can build something greater than yourself alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, Docebo might just be the place for you.
If we had to rename this role using a non-industry standard term we would call it “Customer-First Champion”. Our ideal Customer Success Specialist makes our customers fall in love with our company and product, and never want to leave. This role allows you to become a champion at proactively helping, enabling, empathizing with, and advocating customers.
Reports to: Customer Success Team Leader
- Be the primary contact and advocate for SMB-based customers;
- Become an expert in Learning Management System adoption, including its challenges and processes;
- You will be a friendly professional advisor and know when to suggest best practices, how to defuse tensions, and always address issues as your ultimate goal;
- Maintain a revenue base by managing account retention and renewal rates;
- Generate upsell from new product feature adoption and through upgrades;
- Advocate extended usage, by explaining the value of new modules and services to existing customers;
- Work as part of the team to develop strategies for scale, growth and increased quality of service.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience;
- Prior experience in an account management or sales related role, preferably in a startup or fast growth SaaS organization;
- Experience in helpdesk or similar past roles are a plus;
- Experience working with B2B accounts;
- A track record of consistently meeting, and exceeding, revenue goals in previous roles;
- Clear and articulate communication skills, you know how to empathize via phone and in person;
- Natural organizational skills allow you to handle pressure and volume with a positive attitude;
- A natural inclination towards problem solving;
- Knowledge of the HR technologies market is a plus.