Docebo transforms its customers’ training experience, empowering everyone - from employees to partners to clients - to learn by combining Formal and Informal (or social) learning.
Docebo is a fast-growing SaaS company headquartered in beautiful Athens, GA. Although Docebo calls Athens home stateside, it has an international presence with offices in Milan, Toronto, London, and Dubai. International perspective lends itself to celebrating a diverse workforce with talent from all over the globe creating a workplace unlike any other. We encourage individuals to find a business and life balance with a work hard and play harder mentality, understanding that recharged employees provide the best service for our customers. Finally, Docebo team members are family, and unlike many modern companies that only focus on output, Docebo focuses on developing the individual both professionally with established career progression paths and making sure their personal needs are met with full benefits, company-sponsored events, and weekly in-office happy hours.
If you are looking for a place where you can build something greater than yourself alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, Docebo might just be the place for you.
As leader of the Global Implementation team, you’ll help a talented team introduce and get our clients up and running on our platform. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure that our clients love working with us, that projects are closed smoothly, and that we exceed the client expectations whenever possible.
Reports to: Senior Director, Global Head of Customer Success
Location: Athens, GA (Must work out of this office)
You will :
- Lead a Global team currently located in Europe and North America, with a coach-player and collaborative hands-on approach.
- Define KPIs and key metrics to measure team performance.
- Measure and report upon KPIs and other performance metrics as identified by your manager.
- Drive standardization efforts for our implementation process to maintain more of a predictable, stable, and efficient methodology.
- Become an expert in Learning Management Systems and their implementation cycles.
- Continuously measure, re-pivot and improve our Implementation product methodologies to fit new customer profiles and use cases.
- Drive efforts to create standard materials for the Implementations Team including Statements of Work, contracts, and presentations.
- Advocate and position our out-of-the-box implementation approach (no customizations).
- Demonstrate leadership by doing, versus a hands-off management style.
- Coach and mentor team members on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain and evolve a team structure to best support active implementations, including team members within the Implementations Team, and within other organizations.
- Own the implementation methodology for the Implementations Team, pushing team members to use it, and improving and evolving it over time.
- Ensure that the goals of your team are cohesive with the rest of the Success team (Support, Customer Success) and in the same direction of the Company's goals
- Assist in defining and formalizing a new hire onboarding training program.
- Support the Continuous Professional Development of the Implementation team.
- Be precise and obsessively organized, yet maintaining a strong business focus and flexibility and customer-first attitude at all times regardless of the customer region or business culture.
- Be willing to travel nationally and Internationally as needed, up to 40%
- 5+ years experience implementing technology and/or operational projects at external customers
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Prior experience with an Implementation Management role in SaaS B2B
- Clear and articulate communication skills
- Incredible organizational skills
- A self-starter with a positive attitude, including when the heat is on
- Experience in a startup is an asset
- Strong understanding of SaaS technologies
- Knowledge of MySQL, PHP, Amazon AWS, and Cloudfront
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle (SCRUM preferred)
- Experience managing and growing a team of ambitious professionals
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Product, and Engineering organizations
- Strong track record managing relationships with senior leaders at outside parties (e.g. clients and partners).
- Ability to navigate challenging client situations a must
- Backgrounds as a BA, Software Development, or Solution Architect are preferred