Docebo is a global company made up of professionals who truly care for their customer’s success. We are innovating the way training is managed online, and will continue to build and deliver outstanding products for our customers in the years to come. As we grow, and our customer base grows, we need to increase the number of our ‘Customer champions’.
If we had to rename this role using a non-industry standard term we would call it “Customer-First Champion”. Our ideal Customer Success Specialist makes our customers fall in love with our company and product, and never want to leave. This role allows you to become a champion at proactively helping, enabling, empathizing with, and advocating customers.
Reports to: Customer Success Team Leader
- Be the primary contact and advocate for Enterprise based customers;
- Become an expert in Learning Management System adoption, including its challenges and processes;
- You will be a friendly professional advisor and know when to suggest best practices, how to defuse tensions, and always address issues as your ultimate goal;
- Maintain a revenue base by managing account retention and renewal rates;
- Generate upsell from new product feature adoption and through upgrades;
- Advocate extended usage, by explaining the value of new modules and services to existing customers;
- Work as part of the team to develop strategies for scale, growth and increased quality of service.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience;
- Excellent oral and written Spanish communication skills;
- Prior experience in an account management or sales related role, preferably in a startup or fast growth SaaS organization;
- Experience in helpdesk or similar past roles are a plus;
- Experience working with B2B accounts;
- A track record of consistently meeting, and exceeding, revenue goals in previous roles;
- Clear and articulate communication skills, you know how to empathize via phone and in person;
- Natural organizational skills allow you to handle pressure and volume with a positive attitude;
- A natural inclination towards problem-solving;
- HTML and/or CSS experience, or related
- Knowledge of the HR technologies market is a plus.