Docebo transforms its customers’ training experience, empowering everyone - from employees to partners to clients - to learn by combining Formal and Informal (or social) learning.
Culture is incredibly important to Docebo, a company where every team member is family and everyone contributes to the success and happiness of the entire team. From catered meals for our “Lunch and Learns,” group outings, and Friday Happy Hours, Docebo encourages the team to not only work well together but also have fun together.
If you are looking for a place where you can build something greater than yourself alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, Docebo might just be the place for you.
The ideal candidate will have an expert level technical knowledge who has worked in a client-facing, sales (or similar) position. You have experience working well with other departments, including sales and product development, and you get excited about contributing to the sales process.
Reports to: Head of Solutions Engineering
You will :
- Roll-up your sleeves, and become a trusted advisor to all levels of the prospective customer organization from CEOs, to Developers, Learning and Development Directors.
- Be extremely flexible in tackling an extremely technical conversation with highly technical stakeholders, and reduce complexity to a minimum with less technical stakeholders.
- Tag team with the Sales Team, and operate with outstanding synchronization to achieve closing business and serving our prospects with quality.
- Be a creative, attitude wise, upbeat, positive player at all times while guiding the prospects assessments of our products at various technical levels.
- Be a responsive, and creative member of cross teams (sales, marketing, success) and provide value internally to your sales team as well as to your assigned prospects who are looking at “how to do it in a smart way”.
- Understand, master, and become a pro at describing our architecture to prospects, and addressing promptly every question they may have surrounding our technology.
- Learn our product like nobody else knows it in the company, and be able to support our Product team with great insights and feedback.
- You have been in technical sales before in similar roles (Technical Account Manager, Solution Architect);
- 2+ years’ experience working in a Pre-Sales, Engagement Management, LMS implementation consultant;
- B.A. or B.S. degree (M.S. or an M.B.A. is a plus);
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time;
- A “can do” attitude is what you have, which means you look at obstacles as opportunities of making Docebo succeed; strong sales attitude and instinct, and enjoy speaking with prospective clients in all stages of the sales cycle;
- Love the intersection of technology, business, and learning;
- Comfortably code in at least one object-oriented language PHP, C#, Python;
- Strong knowledge of industry standards REST, OAuth 2.0, SAML 2.0;
- Strong knowledge of enterprise technologies and systems as like LDAP, SSO, CRM, ERP or HRIS;
- Have a strong ability to share your technical knowledge while maintaining an upbeat pace (don’t get them bored in jargon if not needed) and a positive mindset;
- Knowledge of the LMS industry and its surrounding standards will be plus (xAPI, SCORM, AICC);
- Experience in the SaaS industry will be considered an advantage.; portfolio and track of project where REST APIs and other modern web frameworks were used heavily.
- Working experience with one or more of the following frameworks: Yii 2, Angular 2, React.js, Redux, ngrx/store